Data Controller: Insane Stone di Luca Santeramo, Via Morazzone 137b - 21044 Cavaria con Premezzo (Varese), Varese Chamber of Commerce, VAT number 03636170122, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies and what are they used for
A cookie is a text file that a website visited by the user sends to his terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphone or tablet), where it is stored before being re-transmitted to that site during a subsequent visit to the site.
Cookies are distinguished from each other:
- based on the person who installs them, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site visited (so-called "first-party cookies") or a different subject (so-called "third-party cookies");
- based on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow better navigation, by storing some user choices, for example the language (so-called "technical cookies"), other cookies allow you to monitor the user's navigation also for the purpose of sending advertising and / or offer services in line with your preferences (so-called "profiling cookies").
Only profiling cookies require the user's prior consent to use them.
The Data Controller is solely responsible for the first-party cookies installed by the same on the Site.
To section "First party technical cookies"You can view the types of first-party technical cookies released by the Site.
The management of profiling cookies is described in the section "Third party profiling cookies".
However, you can also enable / disable cookies through your browser options:
Enter the menu Instruments, then a Options Internet.
Click on Privacy, then on Advanced.
In the window Cookie, select your preferences.
Click on less than Chrome, corresponding to the button at the top right.
To select Settings, Then click Advanced.
In the section Privacy and security, click on the button Content settings.
Select your preferred options in the section Cookie.
Click on Instruments, then on the menu Options.
Click on settings Privacy and security.
To select Use custom settings for history.
Select your preferred options in the section Accept cookies and data from websites.
Click on Safari, then on Preferences.
Click on the section Privacy and security.
Going up Block cookies and select your preferred options.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- ask the Data Controller to access your personal data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (eg: the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
The above rights may be exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the contacts indicated in the Introduction.